Pursuant to the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act 10173), and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR):
- I consent for to process all data I provided in this form for the purpose of the (state the name of the convention).
- I consent to the taking of photographs and recording of the training sessions/conventions (“Recordings”) for the purpose of monitoring the requirements for completion of attendance in the convention.
- I consent to the use, reproduction and posting of the entirety or parts of the Recordings on QDI’s official website, social media accounts, marketing and training materials, and publications (“QDI Platforms”).
- I consent to the publication of my name, photographs, and curriculum vitae on any or all of the QDI Platforms.
- I give consent to QDI to use my personal information to inform me of future trainings and activities.
- I give consent to QDI to share my information with other domestic and foreign arbitral institutions and organizations for any legitimate business purpose.
- I consent to QDI’s retention of my personal information and Recordings for a period of five (5) years from collection.
If you have any questions regarding this consent form, or you wish to withdraw any of the consents given above, you may email QDI’s Data Protection Officer at _______________